Thursday, February 3, 2011

FAQ

Things you should know about my prints and products:
 
Shipping: How long does it take?
You’ll receive your order fast. Really fast. Most custom products are on their way in 24 hours or less. With Express Mail, you can even receive them in 1-2 days!
 
What if I don’t like it?
The Zazzle Promise: If you don’t love it, we’ll take it back. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt.
 
Can I order just one? Do I save if I want more?
There are NO minimums. You can order just one of anything. Even better, automatic volume discounts start at just 2 items for most product lines. And, you don’t even have to buy the same design (e.g. two different t-shirts, two different cards)!
 
What is the quality like?
We take pride in every single product we make here at Zazzle. We believe it should be as good or better than what you could ever find in a store.
 
How long does it take to get products?
Our proprietary technology lets us take your idea and make it into a real product - often that very same day you order it. We aim to make every product in 24 hours. We’re the only ones who can do it that fast, and we do it all day, everyday.
 
How much do you earn in royalties?
I earn a royalty of 20% on any products that are not prints or posters, and 50% or more on prints and posters.
 
Why do you only earn a royalty of only 20-50%? Why aren’t you making 100% of the money?
Because, obviously, not all the work is done by me. T-shirts, shoes, mugs, prints, etc., are all manufactured/sewn/printed by other people. I make money because my designs and artwork are on them. Bottom line: Supplies ARE NOT FREE, and a portion of the money you spend on a product not only pays me for my time and labor designing it, but also to the people who produce the shoes, inks, papers, ceramics, and fabrics that go into my products.
 
Why are your prices so high? I can buy a t-shirt for $10 at Target.
They actually aren’t that high, and can be compared to prices in stores like Hot Topic, Torrid, or Limited Too. Plus, the reason prices are so low at places like Target is because they purchase their products in bulk. You can purchase products in bulk as well (they don’t even have to be the same design) and start saving!
 
Will you give me gift art?
If I choose to give you gift art, I shall do so. But I do not respond to begging. And if I give art to someone else, that’s between me and that person, and is NOT licensed for you to use.
 
Do you take suggestions, or do custom work?
Yes, and yes. However custom work costs more, and will be priced upon consultation.
 
Will you design my tattoo? Will you do it for free?
Tattoo designs are not free. Prices on designs will be discussed with the commissioner on a case by case basis. Normally, they will run $25 or more.
 
Please feel free to ask any questions that were not addressed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment